Monday, February 28, 2011

And the Oscar goes to...

Brandi Voracek
for the lead role in a B & B Voracek film.

I want to thank everyone who has taken time to help me out in my greatest role ever;
Motherhood!



To Carole Reindl - Thank you for showing me love so many years ago through so many difficult times. Thanks for instilling a love for teaching back in 3rd grade. You played so much of an impact in my life that I even named my daughter after your daughter!

To Coach Page (may you rest in peace) - Thank you for teaching me to truly love something; softball! Having that love in my life to call my own gives me a short break from my greatest role ever!

To my Grandma and Grandpa K. (miss you Grandpa) - Thank you for showing me that marriage is a promise worth keeping! Thank you for showing me unconditional love while I take time to pursue my lead role!

To Sandy and Diane C. - Thank you to both of you for taking over for me in my professional career of kids so I can focus on my lead role as a MOM!

To Jocelyn - Thank you for putting faith back into my heart. Thank you for allowing me to feel important. Thank you for the encouragement you've given me while I focus on my lead role!

To George and Eileen - Thank you doesn't even cover all the support and love you've had for me. You've helped me throughout my ups and downs while I've been learning my lines and spots for this role. You've both been there when I've needed you.

To Dad - Thank you for influencing the choices I make as a parent! And thank you for being a listening ear during some of my ups and downs while I took this lead role as MOM! Even if you haven't always agreed with my choices, you've always been supportive.

To Beth - Thank you for being my "Go-To Girl"! You are my sister in Christ, and I cherish our friendship more than words can describe! Thank you for being my cheerleader, my prayer partner, my mentor, my counselor and most importantly my best friend!

To my kids - You inspire me EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! I love you more than anything in this world. I hope you always feel this love, even as I guide you throughout many choices. It's because of you that I won this lead role! Thank you for making my life have so much more meaning!

To my husband - You are my rock. My partner. My best friend. My love. You have been so supportive and patient through so many rocky roads. You have always been there for me, from the moment I took on this lead role. I can't say enough how much I love you. Thank you for helping me become a better person every day. I could not have gotten this far without you! I love you!

To God - Thank you for continuing to bless me in spite all of my imperfections. You have carried me through some pretty dark times throughout my role of MOM. And you have brought the sunshine out when I just needed some light. You have never given up on me, even when I've questioned where you were taking me. And you've given me strength when I thought I had none. Thank you, Lord, for being my shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment