Friday, April 16, 2010

Time to Start

There are so many things that the title refers to. I'm actually not sure where to start.

I am starting a blog. My own. Nobody else's. People say, "Take time for yourself" and good things like that. I don't get that...or maybe it's that I don't take it. But this is one thing I am going to do for myself. I'm starting this blog. I'm going to say things on here that are frank and true. They are going to be things that are on my mind, that I know others have to be going through just not saying. I'm hoping that by blogging what's on my mind, I will get it off my chest, or be able to celebrate! But I'm also hoping that through this blog my thoughts will allow others to be able to "lay their burdens down", even if it's just to me.

I will do my best for it to not be my soap box, or a pity party. I will do my best for it not to be a proud or boastful broadcast. But I promise that the things I put in here will be truthful and from the heart. And it will give me a chance to release my thoughts, to whoever will listen on here. I also promise that the things I say on here are just my feelings; they are not meant to hurt anyone, embarrass anyone, anger anyone, etc. So my apologies if any of the aforementioned happens.

Please feel free to respond to anything, or not! Again, I'm starting by doing this for myself! It's my online journal!

That being said, enjoy, if you read. God's blessings to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging :) Even just reading other mom blogs is good therapy too! Hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete