Monday, June 7, 2010

Precious Moments

I feel these moments come few and far between...really. There are so many days where time just seems to fly by. But here I sit, doing two things I absolutely LOVE! Watching the Women's College World Series, Game 1 of the Championship, and cuddling with my Lil' Peanut!

In my mind I am thinking of the countless number of things I (dare I say it) should be doing. Laundry, kitchen floor, making our bed (which I will have to do anyways because my Lil' Peanut had a blow out on the other sheets this morning), putting clothes away, watching the Netflix movie that I NEED to watch and return, picking up the living room, exercise (which I really want to do, but won't while softball is on!), and so much more.

But then I have these precious moments that rule over everything...and that's cuddling with my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment