Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Skateboards!

So, we are trying to potty train our 2 year old, Alexander. He actually does pretty well! He was in big boy underwear on Sunday for the whole day until bedtime with only 2 accidents. And we even went on a drive up to Apple Valley and he stayed dry on the whole round trip!! But, in order to originally start getting him to wear big boy underwear, he only wanted skateboard underwear!
Are you kidding me!?!?!

Fine. I'll check Target. NONE. I'll check Wal-Mart. NONE. I'll check K-Mart. NONE! Really, I ask him. Yep! That's what he wants. Skateboards.

OK. Surely Ebay will have to come up with something for me. YEP! And here he is! Alexander and his skateboard underwear! I may actually have to find more of these. He does pretty good in them. Whatever works!!


Here are the infamous skateboard underwear!!

Cute butt! Cute butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment