Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Conundrum

Bad news won't bother them (because) they have decided to trust the Lord. Psalm 112:7

I needed this verse today. However, I'm not sure if it helps. I have to keep repeating it in my mind.

My mind is kind of in a conundrum of sorts. My mind is battling an issue that has been an issue for the last, well, 8+ years. And I don't know whether to post about it because it is a sensitive and somewhat private issue. But I want to because I want to know what others think and feel about this issue that keeps plaguing my mind.

I know I shouldn't worry about what others say. But it would maybe help me in knowing if it's normal or not with other relationships. Maybe I need to change my thinking. All I know is when brought up, it's bad news to me. I need to not let it bother me, and instead decide to trust the Lord and the plans He has for me and my husband. But that's proving to be easier said than done.

2 comments:

  1. Brandi-

    This is precisely why I write some Facebook posts, but especially my blog. I like to receive advice, kudos, but most especially I like to know that things might be normal.

    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still contemplating, Stef! It's a big issue, and I just don't know if I want all of our friends to know personal stuff from the inside of our marriage. Not sure. Still contemplating it....

    I do understand what you're saying, though! And that's why I blog, too!

    ReplyDelete