Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh The Places You'll Go!

It would be interesting to know, wouldn't it?! I'm at that point now. We're at that point now.

There will be changes in our lives in the future! Exciting!! Scary!! But changes none-the-less! We're going places, we're just not sure where and when at this point.

Throughout the process of B being in school, moving away, moving back home, having another addition to the family, changing rotations every four to six weeks, being offered a job, then accepting it, our life has been in a constant state of change. And throughout this process, I've had to realize that it's out of my control. That's hard for me. I'm kind of a control freak. But I've had to learn that I need to give it to God. I've been told this before. I've read it before. I know this. But during these last two years I've had to actually LIVE it. I've had to pray about it. I've had to actually tell myself out loud that it's not mine to control.

And that has put me in a very refreshing place.

Until now. I desire to be in that place again. We thought we kind of knew our plan. Maybe not completely in our control, but some sort of an idea. This idea we had was kind of affecting our financial situation, too. Well, it's changing again. And I have to realize that, just as in the last few years of our constant change, the Lord will provide for us again, and we'll be ok.

But I'm interested in knowing the places we'll be going. Where. When. Where we'll be going as a family. And where I'll be going in my journey as a daycare provider and mom. I just need to sit back and realize it's out of my control. That God will lead us to where we need to go and when the time is right. That God has a plan for us. But a few prayers for those thoughts would be helpful, too.

Oh! The places we'll go!

No comments:

Post a Comment