Monday, October 25, 2010

Good-Bye 30!

So my birthday is officially over. At least for the next 365 days! And I think about all the things that have happened during my 30th year! Makes me tired!

To think it was only a year ago that my husband had just moved back from South Dakota, where he'd been for 14 months!! Now he only has 1 more rotation to go, and graduates in less than 2 months!

A year ago I was quite pregnant. 19 weeks actually! But with my 4th!! I was a whale at this point. LOL

To think that when I turned 30 my daughter was in preschool. Now, as a kindergartner, I feel like she's been in school forever!

In my 30th year I had to get my second set of stitches! My first was only a year before at almost the exact same time!

In my 30th year I had my 4th baby. I told myself so many years ago that I was going to be done having kids when I turn 30! I accomplished that!

In my 30th year I celebrated my 8th anniversary to a man that I have fallen in love with so deeply. A man that would do, and has done, just about anything to make me happy!

I'm happy to say that I am another year older!! It's one more year of so many memories made. Moments that I will cherish forever!

Now I can look forward to what my next 365 days brings, God willing. The Lord has been so gracious to me, to our family! I have so much thanks to give to Him! I'm excited to see the doors that will open up for us, as my husband graduates and has a job already awaiting him. As we face a potential move to another town. As my kids excitedly learn their sports and activities. To watch my little Peanut soak up so much that life has to offer her! To be part of the excitement of yet another of my blessings starting preschool! (We have to get him potty trained first! We're well on our way though!) And to celebrate another year of marriage with my amazing husband (which seems like a rare commodity these days.)!!

Good-bye 30! Hello 31!

{Me, my Peanut and my Pal!}


{My birthday presents: Caribou Mint Condition and two homemade candle holders!} {Oh yeah, and a healthy and loving family!}


{My Peanut and Me}


{And if you can't be silly with your family, who CAN you be silly with?}
{This is me (and K) lovin' life!}

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday, Brandi! May God continue to bless you and your family throughout the next year!

    ReplyDelete