Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Balance Beam in my Teeter-Totter World

So I was just diagnosed yesterday with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Definitely something I'm going to have to Google! What I was told was that I can become anxious about just about anything and everything. Great! A worry wart who's crazy! Man I feel sorry for my husband sometimes. And he's stuck with me this long!?! Thank GOD for that man!

He truly is my balance beam. I tell him this a lot! I'm sure it's a lot to put on him. But he wears that hat very well. My world is going back and forth. I'm running here, there, trying to keep the house clean and my kids feeling loved all throughout. And when my life isn't balanced, which is honestly most of the time, my hubby is there to balance me out!

BMV ~ Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, with everything that I am, for sticking with me. I love that I feel safe with you. That you balance me out when I'm trying to figure out which way to teeter or totter. I love you, Honey!

6 comments:

  1. Love you, too, Jon! Thanks for the chat last weekend. More to come in my blogosphere...when I can find the right way to word things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandi--

    I actually thought that I had the same thing early last year, but my doctor eventually diagnosed me with mild depression. I "came out" on my blog, and you'd be amazed how many people are affected by mental health issues like these. You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, K, for commenting on that! I do feel like I'm alone, no matter what it is diagnosed as. I figured, though my blog, that if I open up about things, maybe others will, too, or they will feel like they are not alone, too. Hope things are going better for you! I'll have to read your blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post made me think of a blog that I came across awhile back after reading a comment that the author posted on another blog that I read. Have absolutely no idea who the author is, but maybe you'd enjoy reading some of her posts?

    http://mooddisorderedmama.blogspot.com/

    Hang in there, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lisa! Thanks for the recommendation! I have added her blog to my list of ones to keep up with. And as I read a few posts of hers, I felt like I was looking into a mirror! It's nice to know that I'm not alone in almost exactly how I feel.

    ReplyDelete