Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A New Rule!

So, I think I am going to make a new rule in my house! Not sure if my hubby is going to agree, but I don't know that he's going to have much of a choice in this matter...LOL!

I just got done cleaning the toilet in our bathroom. Oh. My. Gosh. Where there are boys (yep, plural, as my 2 year-old is going on the big boy potty) and a grown man that pee in there, it gets pretty disgusting! I don't mind cleaning it, because I like peeing in a clean toilet! But here's my new rule:

When I clean the toilet where it's decorated with yellow polka dots and black garland, I am done for the day! I don't cook. I don't clean anymore (unless I want to). I get to sit back, pat myself on the back, and relax!

I would like to suggest that other moms, wives, girlfriends, daughters, heck, even the dads, husbands, boyfriends and sons, adopt this rule in their house if they, too, are cleaning the decorations off the toilet where males pee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment