Monday, November 15, 2010

(Shutter)fly Right into the Holidays!

The holidays are creeping up on us! I just saw another friend's Facebook status update saying there's only 6 more weeks of 2010 left!! Holy Buckets! That means there's less time to do Christmas cards and Christmas gifts! Well, let me tell you a little bit about what we have done in the past, and what I encourage you to do!


First, let me say I love to use Shutterfly for our Christmas cards! There are so many choices to choose from! Here are some things I love about their Christmas cards. (You NEED to check it out!) http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

*They have either the one-sided photo cards or the photo cards where you can write a message on the inside.
*You can choose how many photos to put on your card! With 4 kids, I can find a card where I can put just the kids, or I can get one with 5 spots so Bryan and I can get on there, OR I can get one with 6 spots so we can get a family photo on, too! Here's one I'm thinking of getting:


*Shutterfly has different styles. You can go with the religious themes, the traditional red & green colors, beautiful snowflake decorations and more!! But whatever you end up going with, there is sure to be one you will love! Here's one that you can use as your partial Christmas letter, too! How cool is that!


*Regardless of what you want, I love how the site totally helps you select what you 're looking for! How many pictures do you want? What kind of card are you sending? What size and color scheme are you looking for? All you have to do is check off the boxes of what you need for your family, then it only gives you those options! How cool is that?!?!

So, enjoy looking for Christmas cards! I've got more to tell!

The second cool thing about Shutterfly is the calendar! We've gotten these for gifts for the grandparents the last few years! First, it's fun to reminisce as I collect pictures from the entire year to put into the calendar! Here's what I like about Shutterfly's calendars:

*You can choose different styles and backgrounds, but you can also mix-n-match throughout the months! Go here to check out what you can do!
*I love that I can personalize the special dates that I want to remember! And it saves it in your account for the next year, too!
*I love that I can give Grandma & Grandpa a special gift with pics of their grandkids! THEY love that!

And the third thing I'm going to share with you that I love about Shutterfly is the photo gifts they have. This is probably one of my favorite gift ideas:

You can give them a picture of your kiddos, then let them take time to put together! How cool, huh?! Visit the other many options you have for photo gifts!

http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts

Ok, gave you a sample of some goodies from Shutterfly to move you right into the holidays! I know you're excited now, so go check it out and see what Shutterfly has for you!!! Oh yeah, and go here for a chance to get 50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment